Meet Dr. Margie Houston, Escondido’s Premier Audiologist
Margie Houston, AuD
Doctor of Audiology | Clinical Audiologist
Serving Escondido Since 1992
• Bachelor of Arts in Speech and Hearing Science, University of California at Santa Barbara (1986)
• Master of Arts in Audiology, the George Washington University Washington, D.C. (1988)
• Doctor of Audiology, A.T. Still University (2009)
• Audiology License No. AU1217
Professional Organizations and Community Involvement:
• American Speech and Hearing Association
• American Academy of Audiologists
• California Association of Audiologists
• Kiwanis Club of Escondido
About House of Hearing
“Hello, I am Dr. Margie Houston. I have owned and operated the House of Hearing since 1992. Originally my office was located on Grand Ave. We were in the patio shops across the street from the ‘Bird Haven’. It was small and noisy. After moving four times, the office is now located at 445 S.
Escondido Blvd. I like this location best because we have great parking and easy access. We are centrally located and we have plenty of space to service our patients’ needs. Recently I added a wonderful new piece of equipment to my arsenal of care. It is a 3D ear scanner. I would love to show you how it works.
As your audiologist, it is my job to provide you with the latest hearing aid technology, the best testing facility, the highest quality products and individual service. Each hearing loss and each patient is unique. My goal is to help you hear the very best I can. I will spend time with you; I will listen to your needs and concerns and I will be honest and direct with my recommendations.
It is my pleasure to offer you my skills and experience. Please call the office and schedule a time for us to get together, 760-746-3474. I look forward to meeting you soon.”